Monday, February 23, 2009
We shared a booth with the Salzone School of Dog Training. Pictured here is Toriano working miracles with this dog!
Erica introduces Evanger's hand-packed Whole Chicken Thighs to an impressed customer.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thank you, Stella, for sharing your heartwarming testimonial with us!
I wanted to take this opportunity to share a story with you and thank you for providing such a fine dog food. For the past two years, I have become involved in dog rescue. Currently, I am fostering a terrific little dog, named Jasmine. Her pic is below. I rescued Jasmine from a rural Georgia shelter in early January. She had severe mange, worms, developed an upper respiratory infection and other maladies so common to shelter pups. I took her immediately from the shelter to the vet.
She was treated for several weeks and I took her home to foster last week before she could go into her wonderful designated rescue program. The plan was to have her in my home for almost two weeks. My nutritional goals for Jasmine were simple. I wanted to feed her the best possible food, help her gain weight, help restore her coat and help her to feel and look her best for her forever home.
I found the Evangers dog food at our local Red Bandanna Pet Food Store. I mixed it with her dry dog food so as not to upset her stomach. Jasmine loved this food and in the little over a week that I have had her so far, she has gained 3.5 lbs., her coat is so shiny it looks wet, and the hair growth is almost complete. She looks so beautiful and you can tell she feels great. I very much believe that nutritionally superior foods are a key part to helping restore a dogs health and vigor. I am so pleased with her progress and plan to send some Evangers dog foods to her new home. She is a wonderful, wonderful, dog and she deserves the very best.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Evanger's is now accepting photographs for the 2010 edition of our annual nationwide pets calendar.
The calendar will be offered free at select pet stores nationwide with a purchase of an Evanger's product, and will be available for $5.95 through our website when it is released in October. The deadline to submit photographs is August 31, 2009.
1. Any pet owner is eligible to enter.
2. There are no entry fees.
3. All entries must include:
a) Your name.
b) The photographer's name.
c) The names of all pet(s) in the photo.
d) Your address, phone number (to enable Evanger's to contact you if you win).
How to submit your photos
Send your image as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6PM EDT on August 31. In your email, include the information requested above.
In addition to having their pets featured in the annual Evanger's calendar, winners may choose from two prize options:
• Option 1: Two cases of dog and/or cat food (any two varieties).
• Option 2: One case of dog or cat food and one 16.5 pound dry bag - chicken or pheasant pet food.
1) Only high-resolution digital images (minimum 300 DPI) can be accepted. Please do not submit scanned photographs.
2) All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
3) The entrant must own the copyright to the photograph.
4) Evanger's reserves the right to crop photos, if necessary.
5) By submitting an image, entrants grant Evanger's Dog & Cat Food Co., Inc., the right to use the photograph in the 2010 Calendar and in any other publication, media or related promotions.
• Close-up shots of your pet are usually best.
• Make sure your photograph is adequately lit.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Evanger's Regional Sales and Category Manager, Jo Ann Cafiero, recently attended The Super Pet Expo in New Jersey. There, she met Karch, the Great Dane. At 2 years old, Karch suffers from severe allergies. However, his owners Tatiana and Patrick have been able to reduce his allergic reactions by feeding Karch Evanger's 100% Rabbit everyday! In addition, Tatiana cooks potatoes to help balance his meals. Looking good, Karch!