Testimonials from Our Customers

Here's what pet owners are saying about Evanger's Pet Food...

Michele Gouveia from Griswold, Connecticut wrote:

"I was SHOCKED that the foods were actually like the pictures on the site! Usually, the photos present a vamped up image of the dog food - but yours were true to form! I opened the mackerel and was amazed to see those little fishies staring back at me! I then opened the beef stew can and it looked exactly as the stew I would make myself. I placed both bowls down and literally in less than 3 minutes, both plates were devoured! My pups looked back at me, sat and raised their paws which is the signal that they wanted more. I was floored!

"YOU ARE MY SAVIORS!

"I am THRILLED that they LOVE your foods and am equally thrilled with the quality of the meals. "

Thanks, Michele for your feedback! We're happy to satisfy your picky eaters' appetite for nutritious, high-quality pet food. To find out where you can purchase Evanger's Pet Food for YOUR picky eaters at home, try our handy Store Locator.

Comments