Great For Dull Coats!

Dan A wrote:

Dear People,

I wanted to let you know I think you have a #1 product you are offering dog owners. I own 2 shelties, one is male 2 years old and a female 15 months old. Their coats were dull and brittle. I started feeding the Super Premium Beef and Chicken in 6 oz. cans. I have been feeding it with their regular dry food for the evening meal. They love it! I have been doing this for about 2 1/2 months and their coats have taken a complete turn around. Their coats are now soft and have a wonderful sheen. I am taken back as to how thick their coats have become. I show them both in Rally events with our first trail this year is at the end of this month. I know they will be show stoppers.

I wated to let you know I am so grateful your prodct is on the market. I have researched your name and company, and I am very impressed with your operation and the high standards you set for your products.

I have spent a lot of time and effort in their training which I have noticed a big difference in their behavior as well. It is like they have a new found energy. It is as though they have endless energy.

Thanks Again,

Dan A.

***

Thanks, Dan, for contributing your testimonial!

Comments