Note from one of our customers

Thank you, Caroyln, for this contribution:

Thank you for providing the response to the FDA on your web site.

I was sent a mass e-mail this morning by a friend alerting me to the permit pull. I went to your web site because I KNEW there had to be a reasonable explanation. And of course there was, right there in black & white. I replied to all who were sent the mass e-mail telling them to look at your website and attached the link.

Evanger's has always provided the highest quality food and I have 100% confidence in you company. The irony is that the mega-pet food companies with all sorts of crap in their food that poisons dogs are FDA approved since they have teams of lawyers to keep on top of all the paperwork and likely have assigned reps who work with them guiding them through the process. Talk about the FDA missing the forest for the trees!

I buy your Pheasant and Brown Rice food at Parker's Pets in Hyde Park for my 9 year old Rottweiler Lindy and will gladly continue to do so.

Comments