TESTIMONIAL

Evanger's received this fantastic email today. We are so very proud to be able to make a difference in people's lives:

"Just had to say several months back your rep was at the pet store giving out samples and I thought I would try it because I have a 13 year old cat that has had a bad stomach all his life and had to get intestinal surgery to repair damaged intestines and then had his gall bladder removed and then developed diabetes from all of the above. He was never able to go more then a few days without vomiting large quantities of food up causing even more problems. I started him on your food after giving him IAMS, Science Diet and even prescription food for al these years and he has gained healthy weight, been more active and happy, and has kept his vomiting down to barely once every couple of weeks. The vet can't believe it because 2 years ago to today they had him on an operating table recommending he be put to sleep and now he is active an healthy. What a change. I have been recommending the food to everyone I know because I think its the ingredients and lack or low volume of grains in your products that might be the key and possibly what has been his problem all these years. Keep it up."

Gary A.
Portland, OR

Comments