Precious the MinPin Gets Healthy with Evanger's


Dear Evanger's,

A couple years ago I adopted a miniature pinscher from a local shelter. The director of the shelter actually had a little back ground on my new fur baby like her birth date, June 2008, her original name, Precious, and some of her living situation before ending up in the shelter. Earlier this year she got violently sick with a bladder infection, which was a symptom of struvite bladder stones - one the size of one of those rubber balls you get out of a quarter machine in grocery stores and four more the size of marbles! I was told she would have to be on a special diet because of the type of stones. It later came to head being on this special diet that she was allergic to corn, which is not uncommon in MinPins in general.  I was searching the web for alternatives when a friend at work said that she feeds only your dog food and she has MinPins. So I got on the web and checked out  your dog food, and found that your Chicken with Brown Rice had all the same ingredients minus the corn and wheat that the special diet dog food that my vet wanted my baby on. So I printed out your ingredient list for your dog food and took it in to my vet to ask her what she thought.  She talked to the nutritionist in her office, and your dog food was cleared for my baby to use so long as I kept using the wet dog food too. Which I have. I guess what I am trying to say is I'm thankful your dog food is there for Precious to have because she is my personal shadow.
Brandy and Precious, enjoying life together in California
Your truly,
~ Brandy N, Paul E, and Precious
Ukiah, CA

Comments