Testimonial: Nursing an Emaciated Mom and Her Pups Back to Health with Evangers

I've been using Evanger's since I took in a rescue with her 9 pups (through WILD Canine Rescue here in Illinois) last September. She was severely emaciated and barely producing milk; with a ton of TLC and Evanger's as her primary food source, we nursed her to a stronger place where she could feed her pups!  They are all now in their furever homes. :-) 

Molly, CJ, and Bonnie
We adopted mom (CJ), got her successfully through heartworm treatment (she's HR negative now!), and in February adopted a pup (Molly) through the same organization who we've discovered is allergic to chicken and beef. Although she's on puppy formula kibble as her main food source (now a salmon and grain formula), I have always given her a bit of Evanger's canned food in the evening along with her kibble, which she LOVES.  Her favorite (and CJ's) is your venison and beef recipe... but lamb and rice dinner has been a close second! I'm so glad to know we'll be able to keep that for her!



I have been consistently happy with Evanger's canned food, and appreciate the company's dedication to quality food at reasonable prices! I've told everyone I know who has and loves dogs about Evangers! Thanks for all that you do, and thanks from CJ and Molly too!

Bonnie F., Illinois

Comments