Testimonial: Inherited Senior Cats Become Healthier, Happier, and More Energetic with Evanger's Meat Lover's Medley for Cats

 Hey there,

I'm Kayla, and I wanted to reach out for a couple of reasons. The first is to tell you that I'm a huge fan of Evanger's cat food.
Well sorta...
I mean, technically speaking, I don’t eat it. My girls, Nala & Qira, love it though, and I’ve watched them get healthier, happier, and more energetic since I’ve been feeding it to them.

The truth is, I wasn’t a “cat mom” on purpose. Some pretty unfortunate circumstances forced me into it. Until that point, I had only owned dogs and didn’t have a lot of experience with cats. But, in retrospect, I think that prepared me to be an excellent cat mom, as it basically forced me into researching the best products and practices.

About six months ago my Nan (grandmother) had to be placed in a retirement home. Her health got to the point that she needed full time care. When we had that discussion, the thing she was most scared about was who would take her cats. My mom and sister both have severe cat allergies, so I volunteered. It meant the world to her, and I knew that the move was ultimately in her best interest.

While she loved her cats and they kept each other company she didn’t take tremendously good care of them. She fed them regular low-cost grain-filled foods, and that made them fat, unhealthy, lazy cats. When I got them, I did a lot of research about what they should be eating, and what would make them healthier and more energetic.

As I read, I learned more about the common bad filler foods, and how they lead to a variety of health issues. I eventually decided to move them to Evanger's food, and WOW, the change has been dramatic. I mean, they still sleep a lot… they’re cats after all. But now they bounce around, play with one another, explore the house, play in their cat trees, race all over the house, and generally act like playful, healthy, fun cats.

The only change I really made was to replace their old food with your Meat Lovers' Medley Cat Food.

So, from a relatively new cat mom and two healthy, happy little cats – THANK YOU!
~Kayla, Nala and Qira


Evangers Cat by Kayla


Comments