What pet owners are saying about Evanger's...

I live in Montville, Northern New Jersey, approximately 30 minutes west of NYC. I just started feeding Harley Evangers recently, but have known about your company for quite a while. (I have taken a large interest in animal health and nutrition over the past 8 years and always look for the best). You are also on my vet's recommended feeding list (Dr. Marty Goldstein at Smith Ridge Veterinary Clinic)

Harley always ate raw, but has stopped. He doesn't want to eat anything other than his treats & people food, and your canned entree's make it easier for me when I can't cook for him. He has his moments...last night he DEVOURED a can of "Hunk of Beef" but wouldn't touch it this morning......he's a handful when it comes to feeding time! He has a degenerative spinal condition called "Cauda Equina" and as he declines he gets pickier and pickier...you should feel "honored" that he'll eat your food, LOL... I'm just happy to have an alternative to feed him that I'm comfortable with, and your products are, in my opinion (and in your class of foods) the best!

Comments