TOP TEN TOPICS VETERINARIANS WISH PET OWNERS BETTER UNDERSTOOD


Having been a veterinary clinical practitioner since 1999, I've had had numerous opportunities to observe trends of illness and wellness in my patients. My professional experiences have provided valuable insight into the most important aspects of care by which pet owners should abide.
How do thriving puppies and kittens become unhealthy dogs and cats in their adult and senior years? Human laziness, misinformation from pet product companies, owner financial constraints, and lack of veterinary persuasion about the most essential components of a holistic wellness plan top my list.

To further explore this topic, I created a list - Top Ten Topics Veterinarians Wish Pets Owners Better Understood. Here are the first five:

Comments