Evanger's Testimonial: Buster the Bulldog

I had to write to tell you about my English Bulldog, Buster. Buster is 7-1/2 years old and the love of my life. Last week, he was suffering with a terrible inner ear infection and would not eat or drink anything for two days. My boyfriend and I tried everything – grilled New York strip steak, cheese, chicken nuggets, turkey breast, treats, etc. He wouldn’t eat anything at all for two days. We could not even give him his medicine because he would not open his mouth. Finally, on day 3, I opened up a can of Evanger’s Beef and Buster went crazy – he was finally on the mend. I have been buying Evanger’s Beef and Evanger's Duck canned dog food for at least 5 years from Bill’s Wonderland of Pets in Magnolia, NJ and Buster loves it!! The Duck and Beef are his favorites and I honestly believe that it was your product that helped nurse him back to good health. Thank you everyone at Evanger’s!

~Lori D., New Jersey  

Comments