POST #101: GEORGE & PHOEBE WIN WITH EVANGER'S!

I wanted to write you all to thank you for the wonderful dog food you make (or so my dog would say if she could speak).  I have a 3 yr old Australian Cattle Dog/Great Dane mix who apparently (we learned) has a sensitivity to chicken.  It is amazing the number of foods/treats that have chicken/chicken filler in them.  A clerk at the pet store we go to (Healthy Pets NW in Portland, OR) recommended your line for all the non-chicken options.  There are so many to choose from and of high quality (especially in a non-loaf version).  My Jewish mother (who lives in NY) was overjoyed that it was even Kosher too (she told all her friends! HA!)
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your products make it easier to shop for our dog (whom enjoys it VERY much). Kudos!!

With Gratitude -
George M. (and Phoebe the dog)
Portland, OR

Comments