TESTIMONIAL: Bella from Honolulu says Aloha to Evanger's!

Bella and her friend.  Bella relieved her mom of being a short-order cook after eating Evanger's
Aloha,
I get your canned food from Naturally Pet in Honolulu, Hawaii. We have the cutest, tiny, Pomeranian/Shih Tzu/Maltese mix rescue dog. She was not enthusiastic about her people food diet. As I tired of being a short order cook, I thought I'd try your product. Well if she could talk...she would have said WHY haven't you given me that before?! She is almost two years old and has the demeanor of a puppy. Her energy is fantastic, and she can't wait for dinner time. Her favorites are rabbit and duck. I just had to send a note to thank you. I'm a healthy nut myself and so concerned about inferior ingredients. Your company is terrific and I hope the next 75 years is even more successful. Never compromise!

Warmest aloha and gratitude,
Maureen H
Honolulu, Hawaii

Comments